Cabinet Vigo or third parties place cookies in the terminal equipment (computer, smartphone, tablet) of the user (hereinafter “the User”) when connecting to the site https://vigo-avocats.com (hereinafter, the “Website”).
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file stored by a server in the terminal (computer, telephone, etc.) of a User and associated with a web domain (i.e. in the majority of cases all the pages of the same website). This file is automatically sent back during subsequent contacts with the same domain.
Cookies have multiple uses: they can be used to memorize your customer identifier with a merchant site, the current contents of your shopping cart, the language of the web page display, an identifier allowing to trace your navigation for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
There are different types of cookies:
- session cookies which are deleted as soon as the User leaves the Website;
- permanent or persistent cookies that remain on the User’s terminal until the end of their lifetime or until the User deletes them using the functions of his browser;
- proprietary cookies that are installed by the Website that the User is visiting;
- third party cookies installed by a domain other than that of the Website that the User is currently visiting.
Some cookies are “technical” cookies, installed exclusively to facilitate electronic communication OR absolutely necessary to provide the service to the User. They are automatically deposited on your terminal when you navigate on the Website. You cannot deactivate them.
Non-strictly necessary audience measurement cookies, advertising cookies and social network cookies are deposited on your terminal if you have consented to them by clicking on “accept”. The processing of your data collected from these cookies is therefore based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
If you consent, Vigo places cookies on your terminal for the following purposes:
- to ensure the navigation of Users on the Website;
- to ensure and improve the operation and security of the Website;
- to perform statistical calculations;
- to analyze the attendance and use of the Website;
- to allow the User to share content on social networks.
If you consent, third parties may also place cookies on your terminal. Vigo has no information and control over the use and processing of your personal data by these sites. Their list is indicated when you click on “I choose” in the consent management tool and you can directly access their privacy policies to find out what they do with your data by clicking on (?).
3. Cookies management
When you connect to our Website, you are informed of the deposit of cookies on your terminal and you can decide to accept, refuse or set the cookies submitted to collect your consent.
A tool for managing your consent (consent management platform) is accessible on the home page of the Website, and allows you to set your choices regarding cookies at any time.
4. Cookies lifetime
Cookies have a maximum lifespan of 13 months and cookies to remember your consent are kept for 6 months.
5. Personal data
The personal data collected from cookies is processed in accordance with the relevant regulations and the Personal Data Protection Policy.