Industrial and energy projects
VIGO assists its clients in achieving their industrial growth projects, by providing its expertise in negotiating and drafting contracts.
More specifically, VIGO works alongside its clients during the implementation of :
- agreements relating to land management (long-term leases, construction leases, promises, public domain occupation agreements constituting in rem rights, long-term administrative leases, temporary transfers of beneficial ownership (usufruit), etc.)
- development and partnership agreements,
- contracts for construction in batches or turnkey construction,
- operating and maintenance agreements,
- insurance policies.
It also assists its clients in financing their industrial projects and providing the guarantees required by the banks (pledges of receivables, mortgages, collateral, etc.).
VIGO has developed specific expertise in the field of renewable energies and is therefore particularly well-qualified to meet the needs of its clients at each stage of the development of this type of project and in particular :
- applications for urban planning and environmental authorisations (environmentally sensitive facilities, public enquiry, building permits, notice of works, archaeological inspections, etc.),
- in the event of objections by third parties against the granting of these authorisations,
- responses to Energy Regulation Commission (CRE) calls for tenders.
In particular, it has assisted renewable energy production companies in their expansion through the creation of numerous photovoltaic plants, both ground- and rooftop-mounted, as well as wind farms.